Friday, July 16, 2010

FF-Color Coded Labels


*8/8/11 UPDATE: I've re uploaded the file and the link should work now! ENJOY!

I was lying in bed last night mulling over the freebie I had for you today. I wasn't very satisfied with it. I had planned to do labels, but didn't like the way they were turning out. I wanted them to be more useful. And then the thought popped in that labels are usually used to organize things, and what better way to organize than by color? Thus, the color coded labels were born. Use them as is, or write more specific labels in the white space. I think they would be great for labeling bins of fabric-by color, or craft supplies. Print two sets and use them to teach a little one about colors. Unfortunately they aren't formatted for labels, so either use glue or tape to adhere them, or print them on adhesive backed paper. As always they print on an 8 1/2 by 11 and each label measures 3 inches by 1.5 inches (although if you cut it out with white around the edge like I did they measure a bit bigger). Get the labels here.

Please use them for personal purposes only :) Enjoy!


*Also, I've got a few things in the works for future Freebie Fridays, but I would love any comments on what sort of things you'd like to see as a freebie. Let me know what would be useful or fun, and we'll see what we can do!

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love love love these! Thanks!

Camille Evans said...

i always look forward to your friday freebies :) thanks laur!

testing 1 said...

What fun! Somehow I must figure out how to incorporate into our Back To School party this fall, thanks for such a great share.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

These are so pretty! I love the colors. Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

TLHarwick said...

These are so fun! Thanks!

Katie Lewis said...

Saw you over on One Pretty Thing. I absolutely love these. I have already thought of a couple different things to do with them. Thanks so much for sharing!

Claudia/Ompompali said...

They are just loveley! thanks so much! Greetings from Germany

Anonymous said...

Found these through pinterest and for some reason the link is not working to get them. It goes to a page and asks me to hit another link and then goes to an error page.

crazy4years said...

Actually it is kinda handy that they can be on plain paper for a teaching tools, putting the labels in front of an item with the color listed (foods, blocks, cereal loops,etc.). Glue stick works wonders!

GirlHouse said...

Hi There! Found your post via the printable roundup over at Whipup (which i found via pinterest)

I love your these labels! I plan to use them as flash cards for my toddler : )

Sarah Rohrer said...

These are great! I have tried to click on the link but it said they are no longer public... can you help me? :)

Lauralee said...

The link should be working again. Thanks for your patience!

Jasmine said...

I used these last night to organize my scrappy paper...PERFECT! I just love the look and they have already helped me stay more organized! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
-Jasmine-
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Hair extensions sara said...

Vietnam hair
vietnamese hair

John said...

I used these last night to organize my scrappy paper...PERFECT! I just love the look and they have already helped me stay more organized! Thank you so much for sharing!!! دانلود آهنگ جدید

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails